The 2CL-24-2 portable concrete batch plant has a double bin capacity of 24+ cubic yards.
This mobile concrete batch plant can be towed into very remote job sites where materials can be loaded on-site. Like all 2CL automated batch plants, set up is as easy as finding level ground, lowering the leveling jacks, starting the engine, selecting your batch name, and pushing the start button.
The batcher dispenses sand, rock, cement, and water by weight (lb or kg) for accuracy and ticket-able receipts. Have confidence knowing your mix design is correct and reproduced exactly the same the first time to the 1,000th time.
The computer handles 30 plus different spec mix designs and is completely programmable. Our system also does up to 4 admixtures (one included).
Loading large trucks or 2DH mixers is simple and accurate. Our loading conveyor is adjustable in height for convenience and ease. Your trucks will be loaded with confidence.
The 2CL-24-2 will free you from the time, distance, and schedule limitations of third-party concrete plants. The 2CL-24-2 will load your specific concrete recipe how, when, and where you want it.
Contact us for information about our larger 36 cubic yard model that is also available.
The 2CL-24-2 includes a CPU processor, weight scales with the rock hopper and sand hopper, cement control (if 7SL-120 or 7SL-80 Silo is used), and water control (if water system is used). Loading conveyor lengths can be custom made for individual application. Standard conveyor lengths will load the 2DH series portable concrete mixers or truck mounted mixers.
Extended conveyor lengths can be made for loading standard height truck mixers (front or rear discharge).
• Seven-inch, 800 x 480 pixel, graphical color display that adjusts
for ambient light conditions
• Highly customizable graphical user interface
• Three different enclosure types: universal with tilt stand,
panel mount and wall mount
• Five-wire resistive color touchscreen that can be used with gloves
• On-screen keyboard available during entry mode or use an external keyboard • Multi-language operation and text entry
• Keypad for scale operations, numeric entry and navigation
• More than 150 built-in functions for programming
• Customize applications and data tables with iRite™ software
• Built-in web server for remote access, systems integration
and data monitoring
• Up to eight scales supporting four scale types:
-Analog load cell scales -Serial scales
-Total scales -Program scales
• Multi-range/interval weighing functions• Eight digital I/O for control and pulse count• 100 setpoints, 18 conﬁgurable setpoint types • 22 soft keys with 10 user-deﬁned
• Two RS-232 and RS-485 serial ports
• USB, Ethernet TCP/IP, WiFi and Bluetooth® ports
The water meter measures exact water readings for yardage control.
Electric start, proven durable and reliable.
Hot Water Boiler
You choose the motor that will work best for your operation.
The diesel motor gets better fuel economy than the gasoline motor. A good choice for mines, yards, and quarries where diesel fuel is more readily accessible.
The electric motor is the most reliable and efficient motor system. It requires a minimum of 480 3 phase power. The electrical panel will be built to your power requirements.
The combination electric and diesel, motor system is the most versatile choice. This option enables you to optimize the most efficient power source available.
|= standard = optional|
5 cu yd Bin
8 cu yd Bin
12 cu yd Bin
24 cu yd Bin
36 cu yd Bin
|2 Bin Package: Water Tank, Hydraulic Pump, Load Cells|
|Rapid Mix Drum|
|Electric Motor - w/ Panel|
|Water Meter w/ Hose Hook-up|
|Auto Water Tank - 250 Gallon - standard with 2 Bin|
|Hot Water Boiler|
|3 Positions (3P) Conveyor - for loading up to 3 mixers at a time|
|Batch Plant||Weight||Overseas Shipping Container|
|2CL-5||6,700 lb||20 ft STANDARD|
|2CL-5-2||7,000 lb||20 ft STANDARD|
|2CL-8||7,700 lb||40 ft HC|
|2CL-8-2||8,000 lb||40 ft HC|
|2CL-12||10,000 lb||40 ft HC|
|2CL-12-2||12,000 lb||40 ft HC|
|2CL-24-2||14,500 lb||40 ft HC|
|2CL-36-3||19,500 lb||(2) 40 ft HC|
ATTENTION! This machine CAN NOT BE TRANSPORTED WHILE LOADED WITH WET OR DRY MATERIALS. It must be stationary for operation.